The processing of the personal data submitted to Sanpellegrino S.p.A. by visitors to this website takes place in the following ways. Sanpellegrino S.p.A. and Nestlé Italiana S.p.A are both Controllers of the personal data communicated to them by visitors to this website.
That data will be used by Sanpellegrino S.p.A. and by Nestlé Italiana S.p.A. for the purposes for which the subject providing the data has given his or her consent. The processing managers are ContactLab S.r.l., Via Natale Battaglia 12, 20127, Milan and Accenture S.p.A., via Quadrio 17, 20154 Milan. The processing managers may change in the future, in relation to the technical and organisational requirements of the Controller.
Anyone who has provided their personal data to Sanpellegrino S.p.A., authorising the processing thereof for a certain purpose, will be entitled, at any time, to exercise the rights set out in the Personal Data Protection Code (Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003), Art. 7, by contacting Sanpellegrino S.p.A., Customer Service – Post Office Box 163 (Ref. LP) – 20101 Milan
Through this website, Sanpellegrino S.p.A. receives anonymous data and information (browser type, geographical location, date and time) which it processes to best manage and optimise the website, as well as for statistical purposes and to gather more information on its products and their consumption. This information may be conserved on servers situated in Italy or on Sanpellegrino's central servers located abroad (EU or USA), but it will in no case be communicated by the Controller or its managers to third parties or used to contact visitors to the website without their request or consent. Any communication of personal data relating to a minor must be made by a parent or guardian.
Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. The User is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data relating to him or her, even if he or she has not yet registered, and to obtain these data in an intelligible form.
- 2. The User is entitled to obtain information about: a) the origin of his or her personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out by electronic means; d) the identification in detail of the Controller, Managers and the Representative appointed in accordance with Article 5, Paragraph 2; e) the entities or categories of entities to which his or her personal data may be communicated or which may come to know of it in the capacity of Representative appointed in State territory, Managers or Persons in charge.
3. The User is entitled to obtain: a) the update, rectification or, if requested, the integration of other data;
- b) to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including that whose conservation is not necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except where fulfilment of this task proves to be impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The User is entitled to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data relating to him or her, even if they are pertinent to the purpose of their collection; b) to the processing of his or her personal data for sending advertising materials or for direct sales or for commercial information or marketing purposes.